Servings: 1 portion(s)
Ingredients for Arnes Rowan berries jams with Cognac and Grand Marnier
|1||Rod quite vanilla|
|2||kg||Ripe Rowan berries|
Instructions for Arnes Rowan berries jams with Cognac and Grand Marnier
To prepare the Arnes Rowan berries jams with Cognac and Grand Marnier recipe, please follow these instructions:
1. Rinse and clean the ribbed Rowan berries thoroughly.
If you do not approve of so powerful a sour flavor, you can: a. Cover the berries with water, give them a quick rehash and discard the water, or
b. put them in the freezer a few hours before boiling them).
2. Boil the berries into the water, for they have fallen together.
3. Add the sugar and the vanilla pod, split and scraped.
4. It's all småkoger into the berries have been clear in the surface (15-20 min).
5. Vanillen removed that creamed off, brandy and Grand Marnier granted.
PS! – Cognac and Grand Marnier. Can of course be reduced up or in quantity, at will/flavor, or completely omitted.
6. Take the heat glass (! see below)-beware! not to burn your fingers – fill them one at a time, and put the lid on, with the same
Please note! The method is completely preservative-free.
Remember! – The more the glasses are filled up, the better durability.
Cleaning/heating of glass: this recipe is used glass m. screw cap.
1. before you start rinsing glasses thoroughly in boiling water or dishwasher.
2. While rønne wearers boils, made glasses into the oven, and the lids to be laid next to with the inside facing up.
3. The thermostat is made at 100 °.
4. When the temperature is up on the 100o, so let the glasses stand at this temperature for at least 10-15 min. so we are sure they are sterilized, and hot enough to fill the finished jam in.
Serving suggestions. It is suited to all game meat and other meat fried as wildly. But as. also for old fashioned beef roast, or meatloaf. And otherwise, so just try you forth — Bon appétit! – Arne.
- Appetizers 1338
- Breakfast & brunch 427
- Porridge & gruel 144
- Bread, buns & biscuits 1758
- Cold cuts 395
- Lunch 1051
- Lunch (to go) 146
- Sandwiches 50
- Mains 11918
- Salads 1562
- Dressing 302
- Sauces 617
- Sides 1951
- Soups 1352
- Drinks (cold) 1888
- Drinks (warm) 227
- Desserts (cold) 2416
- Desserts (warm) 707
- Desserts (patisserie) 394
- Cookies 918
- Cakes 1445
- Cakes in form 2822
- Cake add-ons 139
- Snacks 73
- Midnight snacks 40
- Base recipes 234
- Buffets 95
- Candy 522
- Fruits 19
- Lamb 14
- Pickling 733
- Receptions 34
- Seasonal 3
- Sushi 6
- Various 328